by Jojo Malig, ABS-CBNNews.com
MANILA (UPDATE) - Senator Ramon "Bong" Revilla Jr. earned more than P224.5 million in kickbacks from businesswoman Janet Lim Napoles in the pork barrel scam, the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) said.
Senator Jinggoy Estrada pocketed P183.79 million and former Senate President Juan Ponce Enrile got P172.8 million, according to the NBI, in its executive summary of the plunder complaints against the lawmakers, Napoles, and others allegedly involved in the scam.
The two other lawmakers accused of plunder are former Rep. Rizalina Seachon-Lanete, who allegedly earned P108.4 million, and former Rep. Edgar Valdez, P56 million.
The legislators conspired with Napoles and officials of implementing agencies in various transactions through misappropriation, conversion, misuse, and malversation of their Priority Development Assistance Fund (PDAF), the NBI said.
The NBI also accused 3 other congressmen of malversation, direct bribery and other graft and corrupt practices. The amounts involved in these complaints are less than the P50 million threshold for plunder.
Napoles allegedly gave P42.1 million to former Rep. Rodolfo Plaza, P26.77 million to former Rep. Samuel Dangwa, and P20.8 million to former Rep. Constantino Jaraula.
- Post-impeachment pork: Drilon, Enrile top list
- Pork scam witness claims 'connection' between Napoles, Sandiganbayan Justice
- Jeane Napoles looking to profit from Ritz Carlton condo sale
- Kapunan: Janet Napoles to tell all
- Janet Napoles, husband face tax evasion raps
- VIDEO | Pols could kiss careers goodbye, Janet Napoles may start talking soon
- Who’s afraid of Janet Napoles?
- Court enters not guilty plea for Napoles in illegal detention case
- 5 senators gave P1.45 billion to NGOs
- De Lima’s lips now sealed on ‘pork’ case, defers to Ombudsman